Information Collection Methodology
Our first principle in dealing with information is to deal with all information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, all information collected or used by Pro Diagnostic Solutions has a lawful basis in which to be used which will be clearly stated throughout documentation or associated material.
Legal Frameworks for Information Usage
In order to be transparent all of the information in which we collect and use has to have a legal basis in order for us to lawfully use, the lawful basis for processing information within Pro Diagnostic Solutions include but are not limited to:
- Consent: the individual has given clear consent for Pro Diagnostic Solutions to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract Pro Diagnostic Solutions have with the individual, or because they have asked Pro Diagnostic Solutions to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Legal Obligation: the processing is necessary for Pro Diagnostic Solutions to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
- Vital interests: the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life.
- Public Task: the processing is necessary for Pro Diagnostic Solutions to perform a task in the public interest or for Pro Diagnostic Solutions’s official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
- Legitimate Interests: the processing is necessary for Pro Diagnostic Solution’s legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
What We Tell You
Is should be clearly stated on all documentation the reason you are being supplied with documentation as well as the legal basis in which the information used was in order to provide said information.